- - A four bedroom, two reception period cottage.
- - Detached garage and workshop.
- - Character features which include beams to ceiling, fireplaces and a parquet floor.
- - Popular village with a good public house only a short distance.
- - Updated kitchen and bathroom in 2016.
- - No onward chain.
An attractive four bedroom attached period cottage in a popular village with gardens, garage and workshop. Further accommodation comprises an updated shower room to the first floor and a kitchen/diner, lounge, utility, cloakroom and conservatory to the ground floor. The cottage also has an attractive detached garage and workshop which has the potential to make a wonderful home office. Viewing is essential to appreciate the full potential of the property.